- Private Practice NYC 1986-Present
- Clinical Supervisor
Columbia University Teachers College, NYC
- Co-Chair for Conference Programming
Eastern Group Psychotherapy Society (EGPS)
BA, MS, PhD University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
- Childrens Psychiatric Center, Eatontown, NJ
- Chicago Institute for Group and Family Therapy, Chicago, IL
- Certification in Group Psychotherapy (CGP)
American Group Psychotherapy Association (AGPA)
- Columbia University Teachers College, NYC
Department of Clinical Psychology
Presentations and Workshops
- "Expressing the Unexpressed: Helping Couples Attain Emotional Fluency"
- American Group Psychotherapy Association NYC 2012
- Northeastern Group Psychotherapy Society Boston 2012
- "The Resilient Couple and Emotional Communication"
American Group Psychotherapy Assn NYC 2011
- "From Conflict to Desire: Helping Couples Return to Intimacy"
Eastern Group Psychotherapy Society NYC 2010
- "Couples Therapy in Substance Abuse Treatment"
Inter-Care Fall Training Series NYC 2010
- "Working with Modern Couples in the Real World"
Eastern Group Psychotherapy Society NYC 2009
- "Getting Out of Your Own Way: A workshop about relationship"
(with Barbara Gangi, PhD)
- "Staying Present: A Process Group in the Here and Now"
- "Preparing Patients for Group Psychotherapy"
- "Sibling Relationships and Group Process"
- "Group Psychotherapy: Stages of Development"
Thesis and Dissertation
- Available upon request
- Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services
Senior Psychologist/Consultant NYC
- Clarke Institute of Psychiatry, Research Psychologist
- Jewish Family and Children's Service, Staff Psychologist
- YMCA, Co-Director of Human Relations Programs
- Mendocino State Hospital, Research Psychologist
Organizations and Licensing
- American Group Psychotherapy Association
- American Psychological Association
- Eastern Group Psychotherapy Society (Board Member)
- National Registry of Certified Group Psychotherapists (CGP)
- New York State Psychological Association
- New York State License #00-7828