Rates and Insurance
(50 minutes/session) $300
(60 minutes/session) $325
(50 minutes) $100-225
I am able to meet for longer periods of time for those who prefer longer sessions, or who might be traveling from out of town.
I charge my full fee (see above) for those who can afford it. For those unable to afford my full fee, I will adjust it to the amount you feel you can afford (within a reasonable range).
Since I am a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. For those with out-of-network insurance benefits, you may wish to ask your carrier the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please feel free to contact me for further information or to discuss the specifics of your needs.
Contact & Directions
325 West 86th Street, 1B
New York, NY 10024
Between West End Avenue and Riverside Drive
#1 Subway or M86 Crosstown
Exit at W. 86th Street @ Broadway
Walk 1.5 blocks West on 86th Street to #325